These Terms and Conditions were last modified on the 25th of August, 2015.
- By visiting the website remedylaser.com.au (“Website”) you agree to be bound by this User Agreement (“Agreement”).
- This Agreement is formed between anyone who visits this Website (“you” and “your”) and Remedy Laser (“we”, “us” and “our”).
- If you do not agree to any provisions of this Agreement, you must not use the Website.
- We reserve the right to make changes to this Agreement at our sole discretion. By continuing to use the Website following the making of the changes, you agree to be bound by the changes.
Website Access and Use
- The Website and all functionality therein is provided ‘as is’. We do not guarantee continuous or unimpeded access to the Website. We do not guarantee that your equipment and/or software will allow you to access the Website or utilise any or all of its functionality.
- We reserve the right to change, alter the functionality of, or add or remove information from the Website at any time. We do not guarantee that you will be able to access the Website using the same equipment and/or software that you used prior to these changes.
- We reserve the right to restrict your access to the Website without prior notice if we consider that there has been a breach of this Agreement by you.
Liability and Warranty
- Neither we nor any third parties guarantee or provide warranty of any kind as to the accuracy or completeness of the information found on the Website.
- The Website may include links to third party resources, content, or domains (“Linked Material”). The existence of these links does not imply we endorse, represent, or in any way guarantee the reliability or accuracy of the information provided by this Linked Material. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the contents of any Linked Material.
- To the extent permitted by the law and unless explicitly expressed to the contrary in this Agreement, we exclude all liability to you or anyone else for loss or damage of any kind, including consequential loss and damage relating in any way to or resulting from use of the Website, including but not limited to:
- Errors, mistake, or Inaccuracies contained within the Website
- Personal injury or property damage of any kind resulting from your access to or use of the Website and/or any of its functionality
- Any interruption of service from the Website
- Any form of hostile or intrusive software, including but not limited to computer viruses, worms, trojan horses, ransomware, spyware, or adware, that is transmitted to any of your computational devices via third-party influence
- We reserve all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyright in material and/or services provided by us. This Agreement does not give you the right to use any of our marketing material, business names, trademarks, logos, domain names or other distinctive brand features without our prior consent.
- You may not decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover or access any source code related to the Website.
If we do not exercise or enforce any right or provision under this Agreement, it does not constitute a waiver of such rights or provisions. Any waiver of any provision under this Agreement is only effective if it is in writing and signed by one or more directors of Remedy Laser.